Gaelene Adams Wood
Accredited Wealth Dynamics and Talent Dynamics Consultant in New Zealand. Working with Wealth Dynamics since 2004.
How I can help you
There are several ways I can help you as a business owner or leader if:
- You want to increase revenue and profit
- You have a lack of productivity, profitability, harmony and fun in your business
- You are struggling to make business profitable despite working long hours
- You want to get better results with your team - meaningful, measurable, profitable change
- You want less work, more fun, more money, more freedom.
I work with the Wealth Dynamics and Talent Dynamics suite of products to achieve measurable results, increase harmony, productivity and profitability. Talent Dynamics is the #1 Business Development Pathway for accelerating trust and flow.
Cashflow, profitability and sustainability are the keys to staying in business. If you want to be around for the next five years, you need to thrive, not just survive. If you want to be one of the businesses that has growth during these tough economic times, why wait for tomorrow, when you can have it today?
My philosophy is One Team. When we work as One Team, with our team, our suppliers and our clients, everyone wins.
I believe that everyone has a fundamental right to experience flow and to know how to create it.
My work is to make work fun by getting teams into flow. Work is fun when you do what you love and love what you do. I am passionate about inspiring others to raise their standards and live abundant lives, and live a life they love.
I have been in organising, management and leadership roles for most of my life either in professional roles and/or within voluntary/community organisations. My professional roles have included coaching, leadership and business management, event management, sales and marketing. In 2007 I started Making Magic Happen.
More recently I have developed an interest in strategic change, especially through team members finding their flow, which translates into happier and more productive teams, and more cashflow and profitability for the business.
I particularly enjoy coaching and delivering workshops and training in my areas of speciality – personal and team flow, wealth creation and personal development.
- Leadership and Business Management – I started my first business when I was 18 years old. I’ve since had more than 10 years’ experience running SME’s ranging from a property company, a coaching business and an accountancy practice, all focused on delivering exceptional experiences, products and customer service to clients
- Coaching and Workshops - Delivering one on one coaching and group coaching and workshops to clients since 1998. Coach to New Zealand’s Representative to the World Championship of Public Speaking 2006
- Event Management/Client Experience – A strong background in event management for clients who expect positive, vibrant and memorable experiences
- Sales - Several roles directly selling and/or coaching the sales team to sell intangible services, particularly in the areas of wealth creation, personal development and coaching. In one company I brought in 75 new clients in the first two years selling tailor-made solutions ranging in value up to $10,000 each. At NZ Red Cross my team was the first in NZ to surpass the $1m mark for a national annual appeal fundraiser
- Innovative Direct Response Marketing - One recent campaign produced a 29.5% response rate within 10 days, which indicated an estimated $200,000 worth of sales.
- Relationship Building – As a Supporter Talent Dynamics profile, the value I deliver is that I quickly build relationships that would take others years to achieve. In one of my roles I established 12 strategic partnerships with an international bank within a few months and delivered workshops and coaching to their clients.
A few Testimonials
"Gaelene Adams Wood and Talent Dynamics has been great for me personally and for my business team as a whole. It has provided me with a framework for understanding what I am good at, what to focus on and what I need to attract other people to take care of. I now understand that if I find a task difficult, it's probably not what I am best suited to. It has helped me to spot, attract and then manage diverse and complimentary people. Thank you Gaelene."
- Donald Jessep Certifed Professional Facilitator, Profitable Teams
“Gaelene walks her talk...I’ve been continually impressed by her tenacious quest for knowledge and in keeping people honest. She has courage beyond her petite frame and is not afraid of a challenge...”
- Alia Simpson, Life Coach, Auckland
“What I've gained has been a whole new perspective. The freedom I have now, is beyond words...”
- Kimberley, HR Director, New Zealand
“When faced with preparing for the International Speech competition, I realised I could get to a certain point by myself, but I knew I wanted to go further... I asked Gaelene if she would be my coach. She pushed me to the mountain top...”
- Anna Campbell, NZ’s representative to the World Championship of Public Speaking, USA, 2006
“...Now I know I can go in any direction I would like to go in...” - J Ford, Dunedin
“Gaelene's business and coaching experience have been invaluable. Many times she has provided clarity and insight which has enabled me to choose which path to proceed down and how to go about it. She has a way of reflectively listening that has helped me to identify which areas to focus on...” - Karen Gibson, General Manager – MenuMania.co.nz and Media Consultant at The Radio Network
“...It is a tribute to Gaelene’s patience, sensitivity, intuition, and amazing listening skills, that she realized there was more than just health issues going on....”
- Beryl Hamblyn, business owner, Auckland
Double Firewalking World Record Holder - July 2004 and April 2012
Nominated for XL Extraordinary Lives Awards two years in a row - 2007 and 2008
Gaelene lives in West Auckland in a small community called Parau (near Titirangi).
In my spare time, I enjoy running for fitness and adventurous activities like tramping and kayaking, bird watching and beach walking in my big back yard, the Waitakere Ranges. I also enjoy extreme adventure eg firewalking, high ropes courses, bog challenges, night running, etc and being at the top of any hill.